Search results

1. Z

The plumbing mess under my sink- help! (Backawards ptrap, leaking, etc)

Isn’t this delightful with its backwards ptrap? And it’s LEAKING at the red circle. This is a kitchen island. How do I go about fixing this? I fear I can’t just replace the leaking section and flip the ptrap. The disposal pipe is a bit higher (maybe an inche or two) than the ptrap outlet...
  2. Z

Utility Sink Draining into Washer P-Trap/Drain

This is the "wet wall" in our laundry room. It's 5' wide, and we'd like to add a utility sink on the right side. I've seen on here that we can attach the laundry sink drain right to the washer drain, in red (extending if needed to get the 30" minimum distance between the top of the washer drain...
  3. Z

Moving wall drain pipe over a few inches?

We are installing a new vanity and sink. The sink drain is about 3” off of the wall drain. The vanity has full drawers, which we intent on cutting and remaking to fit, and it would give us the most drawer space (and be easiest to install the ptrap) if the drains were lined up. Picture shows...
  4. Z

Putting closet flange on riser

Hi! We need to add the closet flange. The riser is flush to the floor. It appears to be 3”. Inner diameter pipe. We purchased a 3” push tite but are waffling on whether that’s ok with the smaller diameter. Also, when we push it in, the gasket always slides off the bottom AND it doesn’t sit...
  5. Z

Extending closet flange- help seeing what we need to do needed.

We are redoing our bathroom floor in preparation for tile and to remove rotted wood. Long story short is that previous owners stacked 3/4” wood flooring on top of the existing floor, but didn’t extend the toilet flange. We’d like to do that now (edited to add) by replacing the flange and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks