Search results

1. Marine67

Well pumps, aerators, & pressure tanks

Ok, I think I shouldn’t have agreed to another pressure tank. Thanks for your patience, and I appreciate your help in helping me to understand the workings of pumps with aerators.
  2. Marine67

There is, or was, no pressure on the aerator. The well pump turns on when the water level falls. Then the water is pumped directly into the aerator until the required water level is once again reached. The switch in my aerator is a float. Level down, pump starts, when water rises above level...
  3. Marine67

The float in my aerator is what turned on the well pump. When the water fell in the aerator, and the float fell below level, the water pump would kick on. When the float was pointing above level, the pump would turn off. I still have the float in my aerator, so I am confused why I have a...
  4. Marine67

I have an above ground well pump, pumping water into an aerator, which has a float valve controlling the pump. The pump is also attached to the pressure tank. I cannot understand why the pressure tank in this situation. Water pressure is not the controlling factor with my well pump. Tge float...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks