Search results

1. Smokedvw

Is tile redi shower drain really PVC its black and looks like ABS but the manual says use PVC glue?

Is tile redi shower drain really PVC its black and looks like ABS but the manual says use PVC glue? We were just about to put it in with ABS cement (yellow) into our ABS 2"pipe then read PVC.
  2. Smokedvw

I need to move the plumbing for a shower base over 1" what degree bend should I use above the p-trap with only 14" from trap to drain on base.

Hi, We are doing a shower reno, the existing cut hole for the shower, 1.5" pipe and p trap all exist. The top of the current pipe would place the drain at 16" and we need it at 15". We also need to go from 1.5" currently to 2" for the drain. 1. I wanted to know what degree bend we should use...
  3. Smokedvw

Can I use a copper 3/4 to 1/2 sweat in a brass female ibox connection?

Hi, The local store ran out of brass connections, can I use a copper 3/4 mntp into the brass 3/4 female on the ibox? Thank you
  4. Smokedvw

Hansgrohe iBox reno - currently 1/2 copper can I move to 1/2 PEX for all in/out with a shower and wand (both 2.5G) and retain enough pressure/volume

Hi, We are at the point of putting together the the plumbing for the bathroom reno and I wanted to know if I can switch from the current copper 1/2" pipe over to 1/2 PEX for the hot/cold going into the iBox and the shower and wand outputs. Both shower and wand would be 2.5 GPM. I have read...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks