Search results

1. CBme

New Toto Drake 1.28 is only releasing .93 gallons. How to adjust the flush with tank ST776EA#01?

Really disappointed at the moment in my first Drake vs my older American Standard Vortex (which uses the Drake style flush but very different tank). First issue, which likely can't fix, is that it seems to have less water in the bowl so the more of the paper isn't getting saturated before...
  2. CBme

What product to replace under sink, dual stop compression fit on Pex A?

Water alarms went off last night letting me know that the only stops I hadn't replaced had started failing. I've already replaced all the crappy multi-turn angle stops in our ~22 year old place with 1/4 turn Dahl compression fit stops but they were all on copper stub-outs. I hesitated on...
  3. CBme

Just realized I seem to have leak between the water meter and the house. Under asphalt...

Noticed my last water bill seemed high and so I went back and noticed my usage yoy is 50-100% more than previous years for up to the last 7 months. Wonderful.. Shut off the house and the water meter kept going. Shut off the water before the meter and it stops. Change is that about 45' of the...
  4. CBme

Fix toilet flange in concrete or leave it?

Getting ready to do a levelling pour on bathroom floor but need to decide what to do with the flange first. The floor shouldn't be raised up here by the pour, as it the high spot, but if I should fix the flange I want to do it prior to leveling. As you can see in the images they put it flush...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks