Search results

1. Getoffmylawn

Add booster pump to existing system

Thanks again. I may not mess this up, thanks to your knowledge and time. Have a great day!
  2. Getoffmylawn

Thanks again! It seems like I can use another submersible pump inside my storage tank and hook it up to the pressure switch like it was on the deep well. I would just need to add a float switch in the storage tank to cycle the deep pump.
  3. Getoffmylawn

Thank you very much for your response. Obviously, I'm new at this. I already paid for a storage tank, (actually 3 of them as I have 3 wells on my property for the kids' houses) so I'm going to go that direction. I never thought of an in-tank pump. Would that be a better idea that an...
  4. Getoffmylawn

I have a 400' well pumping to a couple of 30 gal pressure tanks. I have bought an Enduroplast 1125 storage tank. I want to pump the well water into the storage tank. I then want to add a booster pump before the pressure tanks, then into the single story house. I would like a small pump that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks