Search results

1. Aberrant

Running ducted air handler condensate lines to sewer ejector pit against code?

I have 2 ducted Mitsubishi air handlers in my basement that are within 3 feet of my sewer ejector pit that serves my basement full bathroom. Is it against code to run the condensate drain lines for these air handlers to the ejector pit? I'm located in Massachusetts if that matters.
  2. Aberrant

Uponor PEX UV degradation?

I have some weird yellowing that seems to be occurring only on my hot water lines. It’s yellow spots and it’s almost like a powdery substance on the outside of the pipe. The pipe is in the basement near a window but does not get direct sunlight. There’s a cold water line near it that doesn’t...
  3. Aberrant

Recirculation Loop Design Question

Trying to determine the best design for my 2 story re-pipe. I'd like to design with a recirculation loop in mind. I'm using a trunk/branch system using 1" pex for the trunk lines and branching off 1/2" pex to fixtures. I have a 1" trunk off the main trunk that runs to the second floor to serve 2...
  4. Aberrant

Milwaukee PEX Expansion Tool not Rotating Correctly?

I'm having issues using the M12 Milwaukee Pex Expander. When expanding 1" AquaPEX the tool seems unable to turn after the cone retracts. It's almost as if the 1" is too much for it. I've applied grease to the cone very lightly, also regreased multiple times. I'm using a freshly charged battery...
  5. Aberrant

ProPEX Logic System, add valves to multiport manifold outputs?

I'm doing a whole house PEX replacement and have been researching different systems (manifold, trunk/branch, hybrids) and settled on Uponor's logic system which is essentially a combination of trunk/branch with remote manifolds for zones. I'm looking at using Uponor's EP manifolds and was...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks