Search results

1. Tssmith11

Old kitchen sink plumbing mess - how to update?

You can see in the second picture that the lower drain runs horizontally (to the right) behind the wall. Would a clean out still be oriented this way?
  2. Tssmith11

Here I was thinking something like knocking out the disposal plug should be easy.. thanks for the clarification. Would you guys try to put in a single basin sink with the drain right in front of both these stubs? Or is it going to be too much hassle trying to route something from the disposal...
  3. Tssmith11

Wouldn't it be easier to connect the dishwasher drain to the disposal? What should I do with the unused stub - just cap it?
  4. Tssmith11

Thanks for the responses. To be honest I'm not overly concerned about the air gap since the 2022 IPC allows for the high loop. I plan to fix this setup to get a good high loop secured to the bottom of the counter. Any input regarding the double trap situation and how I could simplify to just...
  5. Tssmith11

Okay so I'm hoping to get some advice on how to clean up this 1970s kitchen plumbing. There appear to be a few weird things going on here, is there anything wrong with the current setup that I should address? Additional Questions: 1. Shouldnt Dishwasher drain should have high loop and connect...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks