Search results

1. 10fingers

1/2 HP increase yield more volume?

OK that's an important distinction. All my pumps only have impellers. Do they make pumps with an injector mounted on the pump?
  2. 10fingers

OK just to confirm the terminology here. A deep well jet pump is a pump that is converted from a shallow to a deep well by relocating the injector from the pump to the well. Question: Can a shallow well pump have or benefit from an injector mounted on the pump?
  3. 10fingers

Looks like I should be able to see the nozzle portion of the jet assembly inside the pump. I don't see anything in my pumps just the metal case of the pump.
  4. 10fingers

Put the injector down the hole and its called a deep well configuration. If the injector is on the pump its a shallow well. This is making sense now. I don't see the injector part on my pump must be an internal piece. Thanks.
  5. 10fingers

Illustration on the left would have an injector on the pump as I understand. If you take it off and put in down the well that makes it a deep well configuration.
  6. 10fingers

I'm going to look into this idea. Most likely requires a control module. Hopefully they come in 115V. Thnks!
  7. 10fingers

So the injector can be down in the well as per a 2 pipe system OR on the front of the pump. My Berkley pump does not have the long nose front end hence no injector. I have a no name stand by pump in the well now with a long nose and my water pressure is a lot higher. Without taking apart I...
  8. 10fingers

OK I need to go back and research the configurations. I was of the opinion the jet sat only down the hole via the 2 pipe system. The Simer 3210C has the jet kit as an option ie add on to use down the hole. If I understand correctly it can be added to the pump itself. Thanks for your time.
  9. 10fingers

No jet in use at this time due to the small diameter of the well casing.
  10. 10fingers

I believe the technical name of the well is a pit well. The jet pump sits in the pit. I'm researching these packers now. Never heard of them before. May be a cost effective solution however I would still have the maintenance of the jet pump. https://www.lockewell.com/pdf/goulds/jet_assembly.pdf
  11. 10fingers

Correct the jet pump is sitting above the well. Yes lots more to a system than just HP. Wondering if only adding HP will increase volume. as my options are limited and I can get a brand new Simer for $100. Advertised as a deep well jet pump up to 70 feet if you use all the kit ie., injector. I...
  12. 10fingers

I have a 1/2HP jet pump working at a depth of 33 feet. Max for this application is 25. Simer makes a deep well jet pump 3210C with a 1HP motor. Problem is I can't use the injector option that comes with the pump as the case diameter is 4inches. Will I benefit from just increasing the HP? Horse...
  13. 10fingers

Pipe diameter and water

I have a 1" suction pipe into the jet pump and a 1/2" fitting coming out to the pressure tank. Based on volume demands eg., watering horse trough, I would add more volume to the tank and stabilize the water pressure if I switch from 1/2" to 1" ?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks