Search results

1. Retthood

Upstairs laundry room drain/vent?

The A/C condensate drain is to the left of the sprinkler in the outdoor picture. If it's for the pan, they sure put it in an awkward spot and not sure why it's 6" off the floor.....
  2. Retthood

On a related note, is it possible to put some sort of marine bilge pump in the drip pan that pumps water into the normal washer drain in case of a leak? I also plan to have an automatic water shutoff installed as well.
  3. Retthood

Hello, I recently purchased a new home with un upstairs laundry room. The moving company hooked up the washer and said it was good to go. It wasn't, and they stripped the attachment, which caused a slow leak. Fortunately, the washer had a drip pan, but it overflowed and the water made its way...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks