Search results

1. JP2

Heat Pump Sizing And Modulation Question

Thank you. It sounds like the oversizing is still a concern so I'm thinking of going in a different direction. Two outdoor units. For the downstairs I'm thinking a single 12k Mitsubishi H2i floor unit since it's all open plan. The downstairs has an estimated heating load of 11,750 BTU. And for...
  2. JP2

Estimated cooling load is 17,600 BTU, so even more oversized there. But I anticipate using the cooling only when it's really hot. Heating will be the primary use for the heat pump. I would definitely prefer not to oversize the equipment. What has given me pause are the NEEP charts showing that...
  3. JP2

Hi I'm Jeremy, and I'm looking for some advice on designing a properly sized heat pump system for home. I've learned a lot already from reading this forum but could use a little more specific advice for my situation. I hope this post is appropriate for the forum. Here's the background about my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks