Search results

1. Mojo8672

Pool Heat Pump breaker size and wire size. General question.

Thank you Wayne. Yeah I think I'm in over my head. lol. But I did learn a bit just from your responses alone. Think I'm gonna call a few electricians tomorrow and pray they don't have me waiting for months. Have a good weekend and thanks again!
  2. Mojo8672

Wayne, first of all, I am very appreciative of your detailed response and advice. I can't say that enough! I'm about 50/50 on my confidence that I can pull this project off at the moment. -I think I'll just go with #10 wire and a 30amp breaker at the sub-panel. That part I understand. -With...
  3. Mojo8672

I'm going to try and wire in a Hayward HP50HA2 50,000 BTU Heat Pump for our above ground 21' pool(10,000gal). I have a 100amp subpanel in my garage that is 50' from my pool. Lots of room in the subpanel. The wire will be run through the garage and then about 25' underground through conduit to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks