Search results

1. BetaNavien

Recirculating water heater takes 15+ secs to get hot water

Thanks for the response! Probably wasn't clear, but I am speaking to the case when recirculation (timer) is on, and it takes 15+ secs to reach shower.
  2. BetaNavien

Thanks Jeff! Yes, the house was repiped from underground pipes to PEX in attic. We asked for a recirculating line for instant hot water; I didn't realize there are different setups to get clarification.
  3. BetaNavien

We went through a major remodel where a lot of walls came down, plumbing was redone in multiple locations, new PEX was run almost everywhere. We asked for recirculation for instant hot water and have a recirculating water heater Navian npe-240a2. Shower is about 30 feet from the water heater...
  4. BetaNavien

Navien Tankless Water Heater Comments and questions

We have a Navian npe-240a2. It was installed outdoors, under a long eave of about 4 ft, a few inches below it. I can see it says that using an exterior vent, 36" of space above is required. What are the concerns of an installation like this? There is not much room on this wall, and below it is a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks