Search results

1. Jfomtn

New breaker panel install

What should I do first? 1 .Run and install wire from meter to main breaker 2.Connect my homeruns to the panel bars I have the romex pulled thru top of main panel.Seeing if it makes a difference.I only have 7 circuits in this new service detatched garage.Thanks
  2. Jfomtn

exterior wall lights

building a new detatched garage.it is board and batten exterior.i ran the wiring for the barn lights above the garge door.well nit thinking the wiring is ran just above the end truss.from where the wire exits the garage wall the is no room to cut for junction box because of truss.plus I...
  3. Jfomtn

Slab toilet rough in

I'm having new detached garage built with a toilet and sink. Will this work for toilet drain? Just trying to dry fit to see how it looks. will cut down long 3 inch pipe to fit a 3 inch flange. The right hole will have 1.5 inch vent pipe up wall and out
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks