Search results

1. Marvid

How high can a jet pump push water?

It would all depend on the strength of the pump. Look at the pump you want and then look at its specs.
  2. Marvid

Bonding ground with neutral.

I understand ground and neutral must be bonded at the first point of dissconnnect. My meter socket has ground and netrual bonded together with a ground rod just below the meter socket. So does that make my main panel technically a sub panel, and grounds must be separated unsure if my actual...
  3. Marvid

2 Tanks, 2 Pumps one House.

Tested the tank works and pump works. Holds pressure 29 hours counting so far at 50 psi. My main reason is to prolong my main system. Perhaps remove my main system and replace it with the salvaged system until it breaks?
  4. Marvid

would it not cause any problems if both pumps ran of the same intake?
  5. Marvid

So on my other thread, I had bought a galvanized tank for $5 dollars. Yesterday driving home from work I saw another yard sale nearby and they where selling a jet pump by pentek (guess pentair owns it now) anyways I bought it. The lady told me it wasn't working but for 8$ dollars what the heck...
  6. Marvid

Over The Air Galvanized Tank w/ a Bladder Style Pressure tank working together is possible?

http://www.marvid.biz/setup.png Can you confirm that this would be correct?
  7. Marvid

Over The Air Galvanized Tank w/ a Bladder Style Pressure tank working together is possible?

Are you sure? I thought the fact that float stick was straight meant it was for shallow wells. https://www.homedepot.com/p/Water-Source-Plastic-Shallow-Well-Air-Volume-Control-AV56/203990029 Like the one above. And if we look at the same brand comperssion but for deep wells the float stick...
  8. Marvid

https://www.grainger.com/product/CAMPBELL-Air-Volume-Control-Zinc-5YM49?findingMethod=orderHistory&opr=ODOH I found this air volume control on sale but it does not say if its for shallow wells or deep wells from understanding its for shallow wells but I called grainger and they have no idea...
  9. Marvid

Oh no they would be next to other probably less then 3 ft of pipe. Is the setup I drew fine?
  10. Marvid

Because I bought for 5 dollars. I want to get use out of it. I dont need the extra draw down just thought it be nice. What do you mean by high water flow between the two tanks? the discharge for the OTA tank is 1 1/4 and the intake/discharge of the pressurized tank is 1 inch.
  11. Marvid

Sorry about bad drawing. But thats how I plan the setup to look would that would fine? or am missing something the bladder style tank has a tank tee with a pressure relief valve a and no kink hose bib. both of the 1/4 ports are plugged since thats directly on the pump
  12. Marvid

The purpose for what I want the tank is just to have more draw down before the pump kicks on again. My pump does have an avc port. What kind of avc do you recommend? Plastic Bottle Type The bottle style air volume control acts only as an air charger. The bottle type will eject a full chamber of...
  13. Marvid

This is the air volume control I plan on getting: https://control-products.com/product/f92a-4c-johnson-controls-f92-series/ So to understand it would go from shallow well pump w/ avc --> OTA HP Tank w/ avc -->To my bladder pressurized tank --> my house? Does it matter the tanks are different...
  14. Marvid

Hello guys, maybe someone can help me here. I searched the internet for days and came out empty handed. 1. Pump is a : Glouds JRS7 3/4 HP 2. Pressurized Bladder is a : C2 Lite CAD by Global Water Solutions model C2N-35GV 130 liters or about 35 gallons 3. Old style galvanized tank Over The Air...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks