Search results

1. Xfireshotz

Vertical wet vent on 45 degree for shower and tub

Okay I get what you're saying. I keep forgetting the trap arm outlet doesn't have to be in line with the P-trap. The block is indeed running parallel to the y-axis as shown in this drawing. It's actually slightly notched for the vent to make it to the wall. I'll have to try it with fittings to...
  2. Xfireshotz

Thanks for the reply John but I don't think I have enough vertical space for that configuration. Wayne, I like this idea a lot, simpler to understand and execute than my idea. I'll have to go with your 1st idea since I'm close to the 5' trap arm on on the shower drain. For the tub vent, can I...
  3. Xfireshotz

Yes I believe I can have the traps at the same elevation, the drawing isn't completely to scale. The dry vent that is already there is actually 1-1/2" so I'm glad that can still work. It's a crawlspace underneath so it doesn't necessarily need to be within a joist bay. There is already the...
  4. Xfireshotz

Hello, I'm looking to add a shower to an existing bathtub drain and have learned a lot from this forum so far. However I'm bit confused on horizontal vs vertical wet venting, especially when adding 45s to the mix. Would what I have pictured work? The shower would enter as a horizontal wet vent...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks