Search results

1. Rob-NM

Check Valve causing low-to hot water pressure AND other newbie trouble shooting questions.

I put the PRV in because I thought I needed to reduce the pressure for the radiant system down to 12-15 psi. the mixing valve was just to keep the water going into the system at a steady temp when mixed with the hot water and the returned water from the radiant. The PRV might be unnecessary?
  2. Rob-NM

Check Valve causing low-to hot water pressure AND other newbie trouble shooting questions.

Apologies if this has been covered- I searched and couldn't find an answer- also first time plumber so please be gentle :) I am in the process of turning my plumbing system on for the first time and running into troubles: I do not yet have my h20 heater working but have flow in the cold and hot...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks