Search results

1. Rhillson

DWV Rough Inspection Feedback

Thank you so much for the whole chat. Ego will recover, plumbing will get fixed. Clearly better at electrical & carpentry vs. plumbing :)
  2. Rhillson

It's a 45 spigot flange, 1/8th, and the wye. I'll have to see what I can fit if inspector doesn't accept my last begging plea to accept what I've got as horizontal (enough). It was confusing because his main argument was that some poo might go upstream at the wye, not improper wet venting. You...
  3. Rhillson

THANK YOU for the feedback sir! I think I'm stuck on #2, oversight or poor interpretation of code on my part. Think I've got to sleep on addressing #1. Going to be a tight fit to get it purely horizontal and obviously re-work time stinks. EDIT. Stack is venting my toilet downstream, no...
  4. Rhillson

Hi All, Had my rough inspection today and 2 things inspector wanted me to change. Perhaps the answer is I just need to change and please the inspector regardless whether my design is OK, but curious for feedback. 1) Toilet from floor above into horizontal branch. Upstream of picture are at the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks