Search results

1. Speedball

Smelly bathroom; could it be overflow drain marked CLEANOUT?

this saga ends with no resolution...anything ever come of it?
  2. Speedball

Venting question - bungalow on slab with septic system

Sorry about the drawing I’m not sure how to make it higher resolution on the forums…. Is there something specific you can’t see? Thanks in advance for any help…I’ve tried to hire a plumber but so far local plumbers are too busy…
  3. Speedball

BobinTN, Thanks for the response - I’m planning to do the work myself if I can, I’ve only found one supplier so far for septic tanks around me but I’ll look for more. I have received a septic permit but my feeling is passing the inspection is really the tricky part - I don’t think they’ve...
  4. Speedball

Hi all - I'm building a bungalow on a slab in Ontario, Canada, and although I think I've got the basics of venting and the design, I'm looking for some suggestions on a couple of tricky situations. I really appreciate any pointers or suggestions this awesome group can provide! NOTE: Water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks