Search results

1. North Florida Dude

Used Propane Tank as Boiler??

Great great point. I love your thinking. However, propane only expands like 19 times involume when converted to gas. water cant expand 1600 times.. Really?? And lets say that you were able to get it glowing hot like red and tried to pour water down that little 3/4 hole.. most of it would...
  2. North Florida Dude

Hi, thank you for your reply but, the little warning and video you give me do not apply to my scenario. I am not going to cool the propane tank quickly. There will be no implosion. Just the water in the tank, a opening where the threaded 3/4 inch valve was and a log under the tank. What will...
  3. North Florida Dude

Here is the question? If I take the valve off a propane tank from a bbq grill leave the whole open with a 3/4 inch hole that was used for the valve. pour water in it. Light a log on fire under it. I want to pipe that steam coming out of the hole to a steam room. when the log is done and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks