Search results

1. Reevesk3

elbow immediately on supply outlet

Just looked at this water heater at a friends hone....does this elbow on the hot side suppose to be this soon? is there anything wrong here?
  2. Reevesk3

Moving a double drain

Hello to all and thanks in advance. I am in a townhouse that is attached to the neigbor and we share drains. Pictured is the inside of my wall (which have all the drains) and what you see is a double Wye that extends to both of our bathroom sinks. I would like to move my drain 18” down the wall...
  3. Reevesk3

2 sinks meet hrztl @ dbl elbow, need one moved, which fitting is appropiate

Background….have a 2nd floor townhouse bathroom (shared stack) that I would like to move the drain to accommodate the new vanity. Currently, my drains meets with the neighbors drain horizontally at a double elbow which then travels horizontal again to the main stack as you can see from the...
  4. Reevesk3

Adding a stand alone shower...where do I tie into stack?

Hello to all.... I have attached a sketch (my best lol) of my plumbing layout for reference but I plan to add a stand alone shower to my current bathroom which has just a tub/shower. My question is where do I tie into my current system with the 2" pvc that will come from the new shower? On the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks