Search results

1. Frustrated Canadian

Double Sink water backing up

Thank you “Reach4” & “Wwhitney”, You guys were bang on, I cleaned out the clog with a snake Flows perfectly, glad I didn't install an AAV, lesson learned, plumbing is not that easy (learned the same lesson with electrical)! Thanks again, Jeff (tail wagging like a dog about to go for a walk)
  2. Frustrated Canadian

Thank you “Reach4” & “Wwhitney” for such prompt responses! I hope these answers can help….. Sink has not been used for a few hours, 3 quarts of water starts filling the second sink. To clean: I can just unscrew the adaptor at the trap and it slips right off as an assembly (not...
  3. Frustrated Canadian

Good day Folks, I think, I have a similar problem. Since our kitchen was redone, the single shallow sink was replaced with 2 deep sinks. My sinks drain slow, emptying into the empty sink when one side is drained, and emptying into both sinks when the dishwasher drains. 1. if I flow water in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks