Search results

1. Butlercreek

Clack retention tank connections

I have a clack rt120 retention tank with the standard in/out head coming. It looks like the head has a threaded connection on top for a vacuum breaker that looks like a female NPT, but what size? What vacuum breakers do people use? Also, is the bottom connection 3/4 or 1 iinch, the...
  2. Butlercreek

Well with cistern and iron bacteria

So as I understand you one way would be to meter in chlorine or peroxide into the cistern which would kill the IRB and oxidize the iron which would mostly settle out in the cistern. Then a GAC filter with backwash would be used after the pump serving the house. Is this correct? How do I...
  3. Butlercreek

I do not have a pressure tank involved in filling the cistern, just in the pump system from the cistern to the house. So, basically I have two level switches in the cistern. When the level falls below the lower one, the well pump turns on to pump water into the cistern until it reaches the...
  4. Butlercreek

We have a low flow well, about 3GPM that pumps into a 2400 gallon cistern with level switches to control the well pump. From the cistern we draw water with a variable speed 10 GPM pump with small pressure tank that feeds the house. Currently have a water softener in the house. The water has a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks