Search results

1. Sackdz

Japanese toilet installation in USA?

Hi everyone. I wanted to follow up and post my project to hopefully inspire other Japan expats who are considering bringing a Japanese toilet home to North America. I did a bunch of research before purchasing a Toto Neorest toilet from Rakuten.com in Japan. We had the toilet delivered with...
  2. Sackdz

@jadnashua 32000 posts, wow! Thanks for all your concerns, but when you do an international move like this, you'll have insurance in case things break. As I mentioned I have the electrical considerations sorted already, but you're on the right track. I'm really hoping the guy in the other...
  3. Sackdz

Kind of crazy idea - adapting a Japanese Toto Neorest

JBourne! I am so happy about your posts - I'm about to buy a Toto in Yokohama to take home! This was so helpful and I'm convinced is the only place on the internet with this info! Please come back and post your conclusion! [edit]: I finished this project, here's my result...
  4. Sackdz

Thank you so much for mentioning, I missed that thread in my search. It's exactly the info I need! Thanks for your concern, but shipping in by sea container with all the rest of my household items. FYI: Japan grid is all 100VAC, with 60Hz service in the west at 50Hz in the east. The plugs...
  5. Sackdz

[e] Completed my install and totally enjoying it! Check the details in post below Hello, I'm about to move back to the states from Japan, and there's no way we can give up these amazing toilets. So I plan to bring back a Toto or INAX entire toilet/washlet combo. -I'm aware of the electrical...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks