Search results

1. Nonenonenone

Alpine 210 soft lockout code 11

the only thing that would need to be the same is a circuit between the flame sensor and condensate trap. regardless if it is same or not, like i said in my post this shows up in early hits on google searching specifically for "us boiler k2 fault 11" and i had previously reviewed this thread when...
  2. Nonenonenone

Alpine 210 soft lockout code 11

I have a US Boiler K2 and this same problem occurred. it was only after several sessions of debugging that US Boilers admitted that there is a circuit between the condensation trap and the flame sensor that has been removed from new K2's. the circuit decreases the flame sensor reading as the...
  3. Nonenonenone

ALP105B Soft Lockout (Hold) 11

I have a US Boiler K2 and this same problem occurred. it was only after several sessions of debugging that US Boilers admitted that there is a circuit between the condensation trap and the flame sensor that has been removed from new K2's. the circuit decreases the flame sensor reading as the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks