Search results

1. BWS

Need a new Toilet - Toto seems like the right choice

Is there a 1.6 GPF of this toilet?
  2. BWS

Last question I hope. What are the differences between these 2? MS604124CEFG#01 MS854114ELG#01
  3. BWS

I found this UltraMax. MS853113E#01 Its at a store I get a good price. Is this just a much older model?
  4. BWS

The MS604114CEFG seems to be out of stock at many places near me. is there a new model of this same toilet?
  5. BWS

I appreciate that advice. I've checked out the MaP scores for the Toto's mentioned and they also look good. The only negative is I'd be paying a couple hundred more for those.
  6. BWS

Any major difference in performance with the Drake or UltraMax? Also, how about cost? Thanks
  7. BWS

HI Terry, I've seen you mention the Drake a lot. Is there any major difference between the Drake and the Ultramax? Thanks
  8. BWS

Hello I need a new toilet for a bathroom remodel Everything I've read is Toto is very good. I'd like a tall boy, elongated, one piece if possible and something that cleans well when flushed. The house has septic, not sure if that matters. I don't think low flow toilet would work well for...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks