Search results

1. Entropy

4 bolt toilet?

In my basement my toilet has 4 bolts, can I go out and buy a 2 bolt toilet and replace the 4 bolter? I have never seen one with 4 bolts, is this very unusual? Can you still buy ones with 4 bolts? Looking to put in a new 6 Liter per flush toilet. Entropy
  2. Entropy

Generator .... any good?

Good Day, I bought a TQ 3000 watt generator at Walmart yesterday. I plan on using it only for emergency power for my sump pump and possibly freezer, perhaps at times my sewage pump or well pump. I relize I could only power one pump at a time with this generator. It says it's a 3000...
  3. Entropy

Pressure Tank & other

Good Afternoon. My pressure tank needs to be replaced. Is this something I can do myself? I would greatly appreciate any advise on how to change it. I can solder myself, but I’m not sure about what to do when I have the other installed. There are valves to ‘isolate’ the pressure tank...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks