Search results

1. AlbertPecoraro

Basement Bathroom Ohio - Sink, Toilet, Shower into existing rough plumbing

This is how the stacks looked before I broke the concrete. How would I relocate the clean-outs so they are outside the shower perimeter?
  2. AlbertPecoraro

Thanks for the response Wayne. The existing cleanout on the left edge will be accessible through a cover plate that I am going to incorporate into the shower design. Since it's a basement bathroom, I'm not too concerned about the aesthetics. The lav trap run is just a bit over 4', so I think I...
  3. AlbertPecoraro

Hi everyone. First-timer on this forum. I've done some light plumbing DIY projects in the past, but not a complete bathroom. First time dealing with drains and venting. I showed this picture to a local plumber, and he said in Ohio I should be able to configure the plumbing for the 3 fixtures...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks