Search results

1. Massdiyer

Kitchen Sink Plumbing Help

From my research I believe that New Hampshire does allow AAVs, but neighboring Massachusetts does not.
  2. Massdiyer

GE Dishwasher Opened up the box to check. There is a ~ 4x6" space at the bottom rear of the unit that I might be able to route the waste arm through if I notch or move the non-structural stud. I think it'll be tight. If the slope of the pipe is too much where the weir is above the vent, I may...
  3. Massdiyer

Thanks for getting back to me. The dishwasher is listed at 24” deep per the spec sheet, but we have it still boxed up so I can open it to check if there is a space for plumbing. However, if there is space at the bottom of the dishwasher, wouldn’t the sanitee be too low for the waste arm to...
  4. Massdiyer

Hello, Recently purchased a house and in the process of redoing the kitchen. The existing kitchen sink had the waste arm running at an angle through the adjacent cabinet, connecting to the main drain with a santee. We would like to move this waste arm so that it is not in the way, as a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks