Search results

1. Jpmcwil

Advice needed: Shower mixing valve/transfer valve configuration

Looks like nobody provided the feedback you were looking for.. How did things turn out? I'm also wondering how it works with that transfer valve and having port 3 capped. Just wondering- if you did remove the limiter, allowing you to move the handle to select port 3 only, could that transfer...
  2. Jpmcwil

Can I use a Transfer Valve as shutoff?

...normally they wouldn't. But if you cap one of the outlets, why couldn't it? Or can anyone make any suggestions? Thx.
  3. Jpmcwil

Can I use a Transfer Valve as shutoff?

Hi Guys, I'm completely redoing my bathroom, and want to fancy up my shower. I'd like to have a regular wall shower outlet, an overhead rain shower outlet, and two pairs of body sprays, one higher and one lower, like in the picture below. It would be great if these could have good flow even if...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks