Search results

1. Jdhughen

Horizontal pressure tank tee manifold location

For a number of space/size reasons, I'm going with horizontal style diaphragm pressure tanks in my system. I'm assuming that since the tank is pressurized that the vertical height of the Tee manifold and drain valve would not matter so my plan was to keep it level with the connection to the...
  2. Jdhughen

30 amp Pressure Switch options

I'm changing over a Sprinkler Timer / Pump relay time controlled system to a CSV/Pressure Tank/ pressure Switch water on demand system. I'm having an issue locating a 40/60 Pressure Switch with contacts rated for 30 amps @ 240v which I need for my 5 hp pump. Can anyone give me the part / brand...
  3. Jdhughen

What is considered std practice for things like funny swing pipe?

I'm mapping and rebuilding a sprinkler system for property I recently purchased. The owner had passed a few years back and the widow didn't know anything about what had been installed. After getting the pump running again, locating all the valve boxes, supply lines, and control cabling, I...
  4. Jdhughen

Sizing PRV for irrigation well

I'm a newbie here and learning as I go. I've read a lot of post here and other forums and I'm pretty sure I need a PRV in my system but don't know what size, either pressure rating or inlet size. I'll be brief but assume a little background is in order.... This past late summer we bought a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks