Search results

1. DOLBET

Toilet leaking for years... Try to fix and getting frustrated

Looking through this awesome forum.. I think I find my problem... The pipes between both toilets are not double wye... Following Terry's advice: You can pull one toilet, and then flush the other one. If you see water skipping across and coming up the other arm, then your fitting is allowing...
  2. DOLBET

Yeah, I know that caulking doesnt fix the leak but the condition of caulk let me know that there is a leak... Yes, the flange and the bottom of toilet was dry for the second and third install. I didnt see builders instaleld the toilet but I am assuming that it was dry. The toilets was attached...
  3. DOLBET

Yeah, toilets are back to back.. Wall are in the middle o I o (Both bathrooms share same wall and it comes between two toilets. Wax ring doesnt stick to the base of toilet... Wax unsticked... Three times ina row, the leaks are caused by loose wax or wax that comes off the toilet...
  4. DOLBET

I bought new house in 2008... There are two bathrooms located right next from each other so the toilets are 3 feet from each other back to back with wall in middle... I caulked the toilet bases when I moved in... Toilet A's caulk changed color to gray and it disconnected from toilet base, not...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks