Search results

1. Verywellfl

Faucet inside without thread. How to connect aerator?

Thank you so much I'll try the slip on's! I googled slip on's and found also PureSec UFA01 Universal Adapter for Non-Threaded Faucet(Universal Faucet Adapter) Thanks to you! (Originally there was an aerator on the faucet...a friend wanted to help and took it off together with the faucet...
  2. Verywellfl

Yes but I don't want to replace it. I just want to reduce flow. Thank you for your response!
  3. Verywellfl

My kitchen sink faucet is missing the inside part which is threaded. I want to use a water reducer/ aerator but there is nothing I can screw it into. Is there a general replacement part? Or anything else I can use? Thank you
  4. Verywellfl

T valve between well head and water line from priming?

I will send pictures next week. Pump is pumping water pipes to house will be connected tomorrow.
  5. Verywellfl

Well drillerI came by- pump is running pumping water
  6. Verywellfl

I'll ask him to send me some. If he doesn't, I'll send some next week. Thanks for your time and help
  7. Verywellfl

You lost me... I don't know what a packer is... But I have not seen anything with leather on it... I am not there anyway and gave up...
  8. Verywellfl

Although the well is 90' deep, what is the static level of the water within the 2" casing? If the water is more than ~24' below the pump inlet and if only one pipe is connected, no water can be drawn as the maximum distance a jet pump can draw water vertically by suction is 24' Only one...
  9. Verywellfl

2 inch, no submersible pump. (4 companies contacted, all suggested 2 inch) . I'll call the well driller tomorrow and ask him to try it. (I wanted this in the first place but .. )
  10. Verywellfl

90 feet, He wants to use the valve to prime pump. Puring water in
  11. Verywellfl

Welled out by now..( see my other posts)... New well is finally drilled, new trench and pipes are connected to new pump, new tank. Still same issue - no water! Ex says priming fails (again) and now wants to put t-valve between well head and pipe. I've never seen a valve between well head and...
  12. Verywellfl

No water ! changed switch - motor running

Thanks again! When I'm back, I'll ask a neighbor if I can hook up. The hoses I have should reach my backyard- better than nothing! (Wouldn't drink it anyway). I'll wait till I receive a quote before asking about sand points. ( A while ago I thought about a DIY sand point for my backyard/...
  13. Verywellfl

I will definitely follow up on this! Thanks for making me aware! They were talking about heavy equipment ( I have to cut down a tree) and that the casing will be galvanized steel...and shouldn't they state "sand point" instead of "well" if appropriate? But I won't count on it...I have to follow...
  14. Verywellfl

I'm waiting for two quotes - with details of what they will use/do. Two stated galvanized steel, not stainless steel. I read up on things before and definitely won't move forward without a detailed quote. ( I guess that's why the first guy " disappeared")
  15. Verywellfl

Thanks! The PVC person has rotary well also two inch well on this website. . But first he said 2" would be overkill because house pipes are smaller. When I called back to ask about it again he stated two inch. That makes me nervous but he's the only one offering PVC.
  16. Verywellfl

Thank you very much! What you stated confirms my feelings after talking to six of them. But.I have choices:: old fashion carbonized steal, very experienced but maybe not up to date or PVC but iffy regaling experience in my opinion. If any of this people even show up to look at it.... I told...
  17. Verywellfl

What do you think of a less than 2" well? (Another well driller said 2" is a waste because "house pipe" is less than 1"...After reading up on it, I think well should be 2" and the person just bs me... (he wants $2900, PVC, all others want less than $2300 and would use 2" well, galvanized steel)
  18. Verywellfl

New well - casing and diameter

SE Florida new shallow well (approx. 50 feet - up to 75 feet) needed, about 100 feet to 1/2 HP pump, low water usage (2 people max.) Most well driller suggested 2" well, one stated it's an overkill and would do a 1" (saying pipes going into the house are 1/2 or 3/4 so 2" would be a waste) I'm...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks