Search results

1. UtahSpike

Basement DWV

Cleanout Sorry...just re-read last post and saw the refence to the cleanout location...Thanks!
  2. UtahSpike

Basement DWV

Almost there Thanks for the excellent render! Where in the additional DWV would I install the vent(s)? I would think to vent each of the 3 drains and joining those vents horizontally (with 1/4"/foot rise) running the same direction as the drain into the existing 2" vent. Correct? Would I...
  3. UtahSpike

Basement DWV

Floor Plan Sorry for the huge drawing again. FYI - off the drawing to the left is a floor drain in a utility room and the two unlabeled toilet vents are 2" each. Incidentally, each vent location has a cleanout. I'm presuming I'll have to cut and trench the concrete for a 2" drain with a...
  4. UtahSpike

Basement DWV

Where the drains go David, You are very good at translating my post - thanks! 1. Yes - I was just looking for confirmation on the washer. I got the confirmation - thanks! 2. Yes - I am hoping to connect the kitchen vanity waster above the floor level into the toilet vent. 3. The 2" vent...
  5. UtahSpike

Basement DWV

Here's a drawing I hope this blueprint helps. The lower (smaller) bath has all fixtures located exactly where they were roughed in. I want to change the upper (larger) bath in the following ways: 1. Where you see a closet between the bath and toilet is currently roughed in for a single...
  6. UtahSpike

Basement DWV

I'm planning on finishing my basement and when building my house (1999) I had two full baths roughed in. Since then, I have decided to increase the size of one of the baths and add a small kitchen. So here are my questions: 1. At the location of the original sink in one of the bathrooms (the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks