Search results

1. Tfoster115

Cross over flow in back to back toilets- solution? Can

Yes. I agree. But I already have the cross from original build in 1970 and it's below slab. Are there any remedies that do not require jacking slab and pulling everything.
  2. Tfoster115

Let me know what you found when you looked at the remodel project. If the t is under the slab how would we go about installing the baffle? Without jackhammer to the floor to reach the t.
  3. Tfoster115

I have read the other threads so I know the problem. We bought a house a year ago built in 1970's. We did check the plumbing when we bought to make sure everything flushed and drained. We remodeled first the master and just now the guest bath. We installed new toilets without knowing the issue...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks