Search results

1. Norco

Need assistance on combi boiler size

I have been researching combi boilers for what seems like forever trying to come to an answer on what size combi boiler is right. 3000sf 2 level house with lots of large windows located in Northern Ohio. House has new windows and doors with added insulation. 1 kitchen and 2 bath. I currently...
  2. Norco

Combi boiler sizing

After failing to purchase a Navien as a consumer, I have began looking at Rinnai combi boiler since I can source them from multiple vendors. I went ahead and measured my fin elements and contacted Rinnai for further guidance on their models. 3000sf split level home Northern ohio Natural gas...
  3. Norco

Navien combi boiler

I can't win when it comes to heating my home. My home is a 1970 split level house. It consists of 2.5 bath and a walkout basement located in northern Ohio. I use propane to fuel the 70,000btu boiler and a 40 gallon water heater. After moving in, I've had a Lennox AC w/ heatpump retrofitted...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks