Search results

1. Jayjayla

Venting Bathroom through shower

Hey guys....wondering if somebody can help me out with some DWV stuff. My shower is at the end of my bathroom and I'm wondering if I can vent the entire bathroom off the shower? I guess that would be wet venting the bathroom but I've only seen it done through the lav. Thanks for any info you...
  2. Jayjayla

Help with DWV Layout in residential new construction

Hello, I am building my own home in rural Idaho. I am looking for some expert feedback regarding the DWV layout I have drawn up for the place. I attempted to post this a few days ago, but did a bad job getting a good pic of the layout posted with this request. I'm hopeful I am doing a better...
  3. Jayjayla

Please Help: DWV Layout design for new construction.

Hello, I am reaching out for help with the layout for my DWV layout in a new construction. I am building my own home in rural Idaho and want to make sure I am keeping it simple and efficient... and to code. I am seeking the advice of the experts! It will be a small, simple home. The compressed...
  4. Jayjayla

Sub Slab Advice

Hey guys...Been on this site a thousand times in the past, figured I'd finally join. Thanks in advance for any info and all previous info people have contributed. I'm by no means a pro plumber, I just re-learn everything every few years when I build a new house for myself. If anybody has the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks