Search results

1. Dbohn75

Bosch Aquastar 125FX LP Water Heater Not Working

The point of using a different source is to see if the ignitor is bad or not, I'm not using a large propane torch just a very small butane which has a flame the size of the pilot.
  2. Dbohn75

I think the basement lift pump and this has been on the same outlet/circuit for the last 16 years. I did try another outlet with no luck.
  3. Dbohn75

I was thinking that could be the problem or the pilot electrovalve could be bad. Without a true service manual its kind of a guessing game.
  4. Dbohn75

Correct i had a very small torch going at the exact same time the burner should have been active when a faucet was turned on. This was a simple check recommended by a service person on another site just to see if its as simple as the ignitor being bad. There is no digital display to show error...
  5. Dbohn75

I have a second tankless heater in our home and it has worked great for a number of years. Over the last few months it has randomly stopped lighting and now will not light at all. I have cleaned the pilot and burners, replaced the main water valve and have tried to bypass the pilot by using a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks