Search results

1. Paulcalif

What kind of waste overflow is it?

My son and daughter-in-law, had a big leak and unfortunately, it was their second. They didn't realize that their insurance company kept their rate the same but raised their deductible from $500 to $5000 (at least that's the story I got). Anyway, upstairs leak, drywall torn out and they have no...
  2. Paulcalif

Deep Well problems and questions

I have an old well in the California Desert. It was drilled in 1960 and has an 8" steel casing. The pump was 3hp 220v 3 wire Franklin. The pump pumped a lot of water and air until it stopped pumping recently. The pump was still running but no water. It still pressurized the pipe with a little...
  3. Paulcalif

Old water heater, plastic drain valve, inside house, how to drain?

Retired pipefitter, industrial plumber here. Going to help a friend change out a very old water heater with a plastic drain valve. The heater is inside the house so risking changing out the drain valve is probably not a good option. Anyone ever try putting tubing down inside from the outlet port...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks