Search results

1. SB123

Triangle Tube Prestige Boiler Problems, Solutions & Question

Following up, yes, flame is good - this was already checked. The only thing left to do is find out if there is anything wrong with the gas supply - we're considering there may be moisture in the gas or an additive that is causing the red residue. We've been trying to find a solution for more...
  2. SB123

I don't know about this - I'll check. Thanks for the suggestion.
  3. SB123

Yes. Just about the entire system has been cleaned or replaced at this point. Gas pressure has been normal every time it's been checked. Technician suspects it's something in the composition of the gas that is causing the residue? Does anyone have any insight to that? We have been trouble...
  4. SB123

I know this post is several years old, but did you ever solve your issue? We have the exact same problem with the violent ignition (so much force it pushes the vent off at times causing carbon monoxide to leak into the room) and the red residue on the ignitor. The ignitor has been replaced...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks