Search results

1. Coherent

Install a unifit on a tall closet flange?

I have a closet flange that sits high because there's a closet flange repair spacer on top since the original cast iron closet flange rusted away. It's one of those red metal brackets that hugs the rusted closet flange. When I attach the unifit adapter, the end that's supposed to bolt down is up...
  2. Coherent

Sewer smell from wall cavity with fan on, a big problem?

We had bath fans installed in our 100 year old home and I now notice when the door is closed and the fans are on that it will pull air through a 1/4" hole in the medicine cabinet from the wall cavity. It has a sewer gas type smell. You can only smell it when the fan is on. My question is how...
  3. Coherent

Help identifying what kind of piping is in my garage

Hey everyone, I live in a 100 year old home and I'm paying to have the original garage rebuilt. I found some piping that looks like a water spigot but I wanted a sanity check before I got a wrench and turned it on. I can see that there is a part in the floor where it looks like maybe an oil tank...
  4. Coherent

Would the Vespin II fit for this 14" rough-in?

Hi there, I'm wondering if anyone can confirm that a Vespin II will fit with this 14" rough in toilet in my 100 year old home. The water valve at its innermost edge on the handle is 6-1/8" from the centerline of the toilet, which is less than the 8" that was recommended but I read on this forum...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks