Search results

1. GoWater

Kinetico 2060S Settings for 305Mg/L Hardness Settings

I will answer a specific letter/question but not post the chart.
  2. GoWater

Water softener and filtration -Houston

The Kinetico K5 RO is literally the best RO made in America, check Consumer Reports. That is excellent pricing on the Kinetico equipment and it is vastly better than anything else you would compare it to.
  3. GoWater

Kinetico Mach Series Question

Yes, it is the O-ring that needs to be replaced. However, it will only leak initially when you change the filter, once it is under pressure it will stop. Yes, Kinetico's are proprietary. They are also the BEST, and their systems are patented (just like Apple or Tesla or anyone else who has...
  4. GoWater

Kinetico 2060S Settings for 305Mg/L Hardness Settings

Your water is about 18 gpg hard, assuming there is no iron present in the water. There is a difference between the 2060s and the 2060s OD, I am going to assume you have the 2060s. With a #4disc, the unit is regenerating every 313 gallons. You could get by with a #3 and regenerate every 418...
  5. GoWater

Kinetico Float Adjustment

The lines do correspond with the salt dosage. Attach a picture of the float assembly and I can help you.
  6. GoWater

Loss of soft water after adding filtration system

It's a shame there is not some sort of regulation in aftermarket industries. I see this all the time. Yes, technically you could call the iSpring a "whole house filter", but it is a marketing play on words. It's a filter and the water does flow through it before the rest of the house, hence...
  7. GoWater

Blue Water Mystery

The RO is totally unrelated to the rest of the water, it is being fed by the water and then does through the RO process. The blue water is not because of the softener. Something is reacting with the copper. Your Kinetico dealer may or may not be able to help, although they should know if other...
  8. GoWater

Kinetico Model 60 issues

Kinetico is top of the line. The reason why it is proprietary is because they have patented their product. Apple is proprietary as well, same reason. When you spend millions and millions of dollars in R & D you patent your product. Kinetico is 100% made in the USA. Other softeners are “pretty...
  9. GoWater

Purchased home with Kinetico blocking all water

You had a loss of water pressure because the resin has reached the end of its life - probably age related and/or when you sanitized the well it compromised the resin. The unit should have been placed in bypass while the well was sanitized. The bottom tanks get filled with standard mesh, not...
  10. GoWater

Kinetico price

That is an excellent price for the Kinetico and it is top of the line. I would get it. It will run circles around anything else.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks