Search results

1. Ben67

Shower Drain Receiving Pipe

I just found out that the second floor shower drain is leaking. The good thing is that the ceiling has been removed for repair so I have complete access to the piping. From what I can see the receiving part of the pipe is bad. I tried to remove with with special tool but it does not turn...
  2. Ben67

American Standard Champion 4

I have been trying to find a Caroma Caravelle with no luck. From what I can see the American Standard Champion 4 looks like a good alternative for a toilet that does not clog. It has a 2 3/8" trapways which does not having sharp turns. Has anyone had one of this clogged? A family member with...
  3. Ben67

Skirted Caroma Toilet

I am planning to replace all of our toilets in my house. I have decided to go with Caroma but cannot decide between regular or skirted. From what I have learned the regular toilets are securely bolted to the floor. However, the skirted ones are attached to a plastic adaptor on the sides. My...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks