Search results

1. Kbrooks

Blue Water Mystery

Oh my goodness, this is SO helpful! I didn't think it was related to the RO or the softener! Okay, yes, I agree that something is reacting to the copper. Do you know any theories of what that could be? Knowing some ideas would be so helpful. What could be reacting if the pH is normal?
  2. Kbrooks

Blue Water Mystery

The RO is only one small line that goes from that system to one secondary faucet in the kitchen... We stopped using the RO so we wouldn't stress out that system. That RO water only runs in that one location.
  3. Kbrooks

Blue Water Mystery

No one analyzed the sludge, despite my efforts to get someone to. They basically said we'd have to test it for something and we can't just do random tests. They said "there's no 'what is this?' test."
  4. Kbrooks

Blue Water Mystery

Flushed 2 hours with softener, and three hours on bypass. Flushed water heater 30 minutes on 3 occasions. That was 4 days ago. It never got better.
  5. Kbrooks

Blue Water Mystery

It's hard to tell what's light refraction and what's a real issue...
  6. Kbrooks

Blue Water Mystery

Thanks, the town has a team working on it, as well as environmental conservation, the health department, as well as county sanitarians. We called the utility company to ask about electrolysis as an option but the house appears to be grounded properly. Everyone says they've never seen this. pH...
  7. Kbrooks

Blue Water Mystery

PLEASE HELP!! We have blue water in our home that is only visible with a full bathtub amount. It isn't light refraction. It stains laundry, tastes like metal, and when left to sit for 24-48 hours, leaves a blue sharp-like looking sludge. It comes and goes every 6-8 months and no one can figure...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks