Search results

1. Neil Binda

Need help identifying manufacturer's logo

I can't help any further on my end if the plate can't be removed .
  2. Neil Binda

Logo on shower handle

Parts ? Or handles ? As per my note below handles are no longer available and trim . If you need those you might as well purchase a new valve and trim. Cartridges are the only things available .
  3. Neil Binda

Do you think it's possible to remove the trim plate ? I just need to see the parts in there to confirm what goes in there.
  4. Neil Binda

Says it right there SOL. Do you have a picture of the whole shower valve ? Send a picture / parts should be available through a company called House of Rohl Canada via Riobel.
  5. Neil Binda

Handle in kitchen faucet stuck

Try using bubble wrap around it and getting off it should help .
  6. Neil Binda

Logo on shower handle

Old Sol. Handles are no longer available. Only inner parts like cartridges are available.
  7. Neil Binda

Pro Flo tub delta faucet handle

Under the boy and cold indices should be a Phillips screw. Use a sharp knife and gently pop them off or screw them off from there you should see a Phillips screw where you tighten it back .
  8. Neil Binda

Çlean tub cartridge

Yeah if you can get a picture on the trim showing the handles and what not we can go from there .
  9. Neil Binda

Çlean tub cartridge

Do you have a picture of the shower trim.
  10. Neil Binda

Hansgrohe handle set screw

Try using locknite on the screw to hold in place firmly . If this doesn't work try using Nail polish - works the same way .
  11. Neil Binda

Help Identify my Valve/ Cartridge

Looks like a two way diverter cartridge. Is there a picture of the trim on ?
  12. Neil Binda

Showerhead setting creates knocking

Sometimes it even voids the warranty if it's not installed due to water consumption laws
  13. Neil Binda

Jacuzzi tub water drip / leak - faucet identification and suggestions

If there is no access panel you would have to find a way to get access underneath. What's wrong with the unit currently ? Cartridges are leaking ? I don't see this unit( based on the pictures) have a separate diverter or on the spout .
  14. Neil Binda

Shower cartridge help

Looks like sigma
  15. Neil Binda

Jacuzzi tub water drip / leak - faucet identification and suggestions

Looks like American standard Hampton to me..
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks