Search results

1. SS396

Dual Sink Vanity

Hi, This is a mockup of the plumbing for a 2 sink vanity. Hi. This is a mockup of the plumbing to install a 2 sink vanity. Its all 2 inch except for the arms to the sinks and that part of the vent that is 1 1/2. Just wondering if you could confirm the basic scheme and proper use of...
  2. SS396

Access to Cleanout IPC 2015

Sorry I did not get back sooner but I want to thank you all for your advise. There are reasons why stacking another cleanout above the existing one is not going to work for me. I'm going to have to try to get the old one off. Thanks again
  3. SS396

Here is a better picture I hope.
  4. SS396

The pipe goes to 3 inch just above the existing cleanout. I can't add a 4 inch cleanout above the old one. If the current config is not acceptable the only solution is to remove the cleanout and install a new one turned 180 deg from the old one. So now I'm just looking for a way of getting...
  5. SS396

My thinking is for that one time in how many decades that you might need to get to that cleanout, you simply take 10 minutes to slide the dw out and you have at least 24 inches of access. Yes, my pictures wont load to the sight unless I crop them to reduce the file size for some reason. The...
  6. SS396

Hi Folks, I have a 2 part question. Part 1 The cleanout at the base of my plumbing stack is located down real close to the concrete slab and in the wall just to the right of my dishwasher. The dishwasher has to be removed to provide access to the cleanout. That is the way it was built 35...
  7. SS396

Washing machine drain piping into stack

Wayne, Just to be sure, is this the alternative layout for the sink drain that you were speaking of?
  8. SS396

You have been a great help. Thank you! Best Regards, James
  9. SS396

Thank you Wayne for those suggestions on the venting. The span is just too long for the 45 deg vent to work. As for the other, I was wondering myself if there was some way to abandon the separate floor entry for the kitchen sink drain and utilize the 3 inch in the column but I'm not sure that...
  10. SS396

Thank you Wayne, Regarding the vent, there are other issues as well. The sink installs on the adjoining peninsula wall and the horizontal section of that vent is above the flood rim as required. We don't want that raised bar look and we want the entire surface of the countertop to be one...
  11. SS396

, Hello. The attached picture shows how a 2 inch drain line from my laundry area turns down 16 inches or so down into the wall cavity and into the wye connection on the 3 inch stack. I am hoping to remove the wall and enclose the stack within a column. I only want to enclose the 3 inch stack...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks