Search results

1. Piper308

Lukewarm "hot" water during bathroom addition.

Yep, It is the cap. Was mixing. I shutdown the water in the bathroom until the valve is installed. You guys know your stuff!!!!
  2. Piper308

No recirculation loop or mixing valve post WH. I was checking for this as well, cause I had seen another post about stuck check valves.
  3. Piper308

Wow, you guys are amazing!!!! I looked at the shower install valve body, it just has a Delta dummy plug. Can't tell if it shuts off supply lines or is allowing them to mix. I can tell you, that I shut down the water to the bathroom addition at the new what cut offs for the addition, and...
  4. Piper308

Thanks, I know the contractor did put additional shut offs in the addition. I can't wait to shut them down and see if my shower is back to normal.
  5. Piper308

Thanks, the cold supply on a separate valve sink did run warm for a min or so when hot water was used in the kitchen sink that has a mixing valve. I guess this proves that some mixing is happening in the bathroom addition?
  6. Piper308

Additional Clarification... The single source faucets (separate hot and cold valves), start very hot 150F but falls off within a few mins to around 120F. I just verified that the new addition shower is plumed, and live going into the shower valve housing. There is no shower valve installed...
  7. Piper308

Hello, and thank you to all the replies in advance. First time posting, have a question about lukewarm water temps during a bathroom addition. I have a 2.5 bath house, which I am having a basement full bathroom addition (toilet, shower, etc.) completed at this time. The contractor...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks