Search results

1. Costa

CeFiONtect Cleaning Clarification

Even if they contain bleach?
  2. Costa

CeFiONtect Cleaning Clarification

Hi, What brush do you use exactly? My Ultramax II toilet has some red stains - I've been reading here https://www.hkywater.org/education/i-didnt-know-that/pink-stains-in-your-toilet-bowl that it's a bacteria called Serratia Marcescens. They recommend using bleach to get rid of it, which toto...
  3. Costa

Back to back toilet: I bought a TOTO Ultramax II , now when flushing it the water level in the other one goes down & up briefly

After using it a few days, it turns out stuff travels back to the other toilet :(. This is not good. I will have to call a plumber. Just curious, how much would it cost to change the connector roughly and prevent this from happening (assuming it's not a venting problem)? Is it a $1k job, or...
  4. Costa

Back to back toilet: I bought a TOTO Ultramax II , now when flushing it the water level in the other one goes down & up briefly

Yes, thank you, I've seen your video - the same thing happens in my case. I was worried that the stuff that is supposed to be flushed from the toto goes to the other toilet.
  5. Costa

I don't know. Just bought the house last year. Someone else recommended to check the vent.
  6. Costa

Hi, It looks like there is some suction effect that affects the other toilet. Is this something I can live with in long run, or do I have to fix the connector? Fixing the connector would probably be easily a 4-5k job, which I didn't budget for. Or maybe I should get another toilet that uses...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks