Search results

1. Ds0440

Bathroom Remodel Wet Vent Advice

Alright, I ended doing a full 3D model instead. Took a bit longer but hopefully this will add a lot of clarity. There are a few different views of the full layout. If you cannot see a tag in a particular view, there should be a different view with the tag visible. Please let me know if I am...
  2. Ds0440

I did attempt this with the bath-lav-prop and shower-wc-prop drawings (prop short for proposed). It sounds like those were not successful in conveying the proposed bath layouts. Looking at it now, the sections labeled "vertical drain" are kind of ambiguous. These were meant to display the two...
  3. Ds0440

This has been out there for a while with no responses. I am just now getting close to starting this project. Is there something I can do to better clarify my questions or solicit critique? I thought the post was reasonably clear but this might be just because I was the one that wrote it. Please...
  4. Ds0440

Hello! This is my first post on this forum but have been using it as a resource for various projects. I am hoping to get a little advice on my DWV rework for a bathroom remodel. I plan to get this work inspected so pointers would be much appreciated. Please see the attached proposed plans along...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks