Search results

1. RMO194

Sump Pump replacement

Greetings! You guys were so helpful about a year ago when I was re-plumbing a bathroom sink under a new vanity. Now I am trying my hand at a sump pump replacement. The old one died after about 7 years. After some research, I am going with a Zoeller M63. I considered Liberty Pumps, as well...
  2. RMO194

Help--I have a leak!

I discovered this crack (and resulting leak) at the top cap of this pipe under a valve cover this afternoon. Not exactly sure what it is, but I do believe it is the only one like it in my system. Should I be able to fix myself without calling my irrigation company? Thanks in advance! Ryan
  3. RMO194

New Vanity Plumbing (part 2)

I decided to start a new post, as the various responses before were all over, along with the photo being misunderstood. Let me start by showing a clearer photo, with how it currently stands. As you can see, the pipes are about an inch apart, both the same distance from the wall. What is the...
  4. RMO194

Moen shower cartridge retaining clip

I was attempting to replace the Moen 1222 cartridge in our shower faucet. I got to the point where the old cartridge was being stubborn and I ran out of time. I decided to put everything back together, but the retaining clip now doesn't seem to have a place to be reinserted. What am I missing...
  5. RMO194

Replacing Pedestal Sink with Vanity

I am removing a pedestal sink and installing a vanity in its place. The drain and the p-trap are not lining up with the old plumbing (a little more than an inch apart). I know not to use flex pipe. The existing pipes are galvanized; I am assuming it best to start over with PVC. I was hoping...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks