Search results

1. Mtnxtreme

Oven Wiring Requirement

I’m installing an IKEA oven it has 12/3 BX coming out, says use 12 gauge wire in the install manual and 3.7kw@120/240. Sounds like it’s saying use 12/3 and 20 amp breaker ? But from my calculations should be 30amp with 10/3 ?? Can anyone help ?!
  2. Mtnxtreme

Test Results Will This Filter Work ?

Ok so test results are : Iron 2ppm PH 7.8 Alkalinity 180 Hardness 400 Flow 17 seconds 4-1/2 gallons We are only concerned with the iron staining, not drinking the water and watering plants and this was recommended, will it work or can someone recommend something ...
  3. Mtnxtreme

Iron Filter or Softener

Just got my well water tested iron is 2ppm. A neighbor one road over told me this heavy metal filter is what he uses and it got rid of rust stains ? I have a whole house filter already but still rust, can we add this before the whole house to hopefully stop the staining. We are not concerned...
  4. Mtnxtreme

Rusty Water

Actually the water is not rusty but crystal clear, I am in Central Florida, I have installed this setup https://www.homedepot.com/p/Aquasana-Rhino-Series-4-Stage-300-000-Gal-Whole-House-Water-Filtration-System-with-20-in-Pre-Filter-THD-300/207051041 to no avail. The water has a metal smell and...
  5. Mtnxtreme

New System Low Pressure

We have a shallow 30' well in Florida, brand new pump, expansion tank and filter set up, 19 PSI in expansion tank and 35 psi at the pump gauge, the pump is about 50 feet from the house, the pressure is terrible, can anyone help me diagnose ?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks